Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest poniedziałek, 17 cze 2024, 03:11

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Regulamin działu

Ten dział nie służy do podawania linków, a jedynie do przedstawiania się nowym użytkownikom. Jeżeli chcesz pokazać swój film lub kanał napisz post w dziale VIDEO lub KANAŁ

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: środa, 3 maja 2023, 14:29 
Początkujący
Początkujący

I recently ordered some Wholesale fleece jackets for my outdoor apparel business and was really impressed with the quality and pricing. The jackets are warm, comfortable, and perfect for chilly weather. My customers love them and I'm already planning to reorder.

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: środa, 3 maja 2023, 14:29 

PostNapisane: wtorek, 21 maja 2024, 11:09 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Howdy folks! Mark Anderson here, just joining up with y'all on this forum. Been in the promotional apparel biz for a couple decades out California way, so I reckon I know a thing or two about sourcing quality wholesale fleece jackets in bulk.
Used to be I'd order from the usual suspects like ShirtSpace, Jiffy Shirts, and Blank Apparel. Can't complain about their products much, but their pricing and customer service for big orders of 48 pieces on up to 200? Whooweee, left something to be desired for this old-timer.
That was 'til I discovered the hidden gems that are ShirtsBargain and YouApparel. Lemme tell ya, their service is second to none - really make a fella feel valued. And their prices on branded fleece jackets from Comfort Colors, Bella Canvas, Team 365, Carhartt, Port & Company, Port authority and more? Why, it'd make a jackrabbit laugh!
Premium quality at a value you can't beat anywhere else, no matter how much you poke around. I ain't just blowing smoke neither - put my money where my mouth is many a time with them two suppliers. So do yourselves a favor and give 'em a fair shake, my friends. This old coyote guarantees you won't be disappointed!

PostNapisane: wtorek, 21 maja 2024, 11:11 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Lemme tell ya'll about some real good fleece brands that this old coyote has taken a shinin' to over the years out here in Cali. Up top, you gotta give props to Jerzees - they been makin' that quality fleece since way back in the 80s when that material first got popular for them sporty outdoor getups. Jerzees fleece is 'bout as soft as a bunny's tail but still tougher'n a roadrunner. Keeps ya toasty without feelin' like you strapped a bear pelt to yer back. And hooh-wee, you can brand 'em up real nice with some fancy stitchin' or screenprints.
Then you got Gildan, been puttin' out them affordable fleece basics like crewnecks and hoodies for what feels like a dogdarn eternity now. Their fleece ain't gonna win no beauty contests, but it gets the job done and they got more colors than a peacock's tail to pick from. Perfect for bulk orders to slap your own brand on.
If you wantin' to go a bit more uptown with your fleece, well Port Authority's yer huckleberry. Their swanky zip-ups and pullovers use special fabrics that breathe easy and don't no-how start pillin' up on ya. Give your brand that real slick, sophisticated look.
These new young'uns like Bella+Canvas are startin' to make some excellent fleece too with that real velvety feel. Their stuff stretches just a tad so it lays nice and comfy. You can't go wrong with any of 'em for gettin' warm custom gear!

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: wtorek, 21 maja 2024, 11:11 

Strefa czasowa: UTC