Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest poniedziałek, 17 cze 2024, 02:28

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Regulamin działu

Ten dział nie służy do podawania linków, a jedynie do przedstawiania się nowym użytkownikom. Jeżeli chcesz pokazać swój film lub kanał napisz post w dziale VIDEO lub KANAŁ

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 11 mar 2024, 06:00 
Początkujący
Początkujący

The values ​​of the slope and intercept are calculated using maximum likelihood estimation using the least squares method." that minimizes the sum of the squared errors of the distances between all points and lines. The ``yi'' in maximum likelihood estimation means ``most likely''. In other words, roughly speaking, it means ``estimating the most plausible value.'' The "most plausible value" is the value that is expected to appear most frequently in terms of probability (a little difficult for me as an outsider...).

Let's consider a diagram to understand why it is necessary to square the error in the distance between a point and a line. In the case of this function, a person who Chinese Student Phone Number List studied for 2 hours would get approximately 150 points. On the other hand, people with score R studied for 2 hours and got 330 points. In other words, there is an error of 330-150=180 from point R to the line (function). Also, those who studied for 3 hours scored around 190 points on the function.

Obrazek

However, people with score S only got around 110 points. The error at this time is 110-190=-80. It will be a negative value. If there are positive and negative values, they will cancel each other out when calculating the sum. Therefore, by squaring the error, you can avoid thinking about pluses and minuses. Find using Python Mr. Nakajima: "You can use ``LinearRegression'' in the Python machine learning library ``scikit-learn'' to find the slope and intercept.

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 11 mar 2024, 06:00 

PostNapisane: wtorek, 21 maja 2024, 13:24 
Aktywny
Aktywny

MTCitey: Your trusted advisor in Eat and Run Verification matters. 먹튀검증사이트

PostNapisane: środa, 29 maja 2024, 09:26 
Aktywny
Aktywny

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! 스포츠중계

PostNapisane: środa, 29 maja 2024, 09:35 
Aktywny
Aktywny

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. MLB중계

PostNapisane: środa, 29 maja 2024, 14:56 
Aktywny
Aktywny

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! ErrorDomain=NSCocoaErrorDomain&ErrorMessage=Could not find the specified shortcut.&ErrorCode=4 ErrorDomain=NSCocoaErrorDomain&ErrorMessage=Could not find the specified shortcut.&ErrorCode=4

PostNapisane: czwartek, 30 maja 2024, 11:01 
Aktywny
Aktywny

Step into a world of excitement with BAKAR77's exclusive slot collection. With our Link Agent games, you'll enjoy non-stop fun and big rewards! https://topratedmma.com/

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 3 cze 2024, 06:28 
Aktywny
Aktywny

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. aladdin138

PostNapisane: niedziela, 9 cze 2024, 07:03 
Aktywny
Aktywny

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. instanavigation

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 10 cze 2024, 14:25 
Aktywny
Aktywny

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Photo booth dubai

PostNapisane: czwartek, 13 cze 2024, 10:24 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. slot thailand super gacor

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: czwartek, 13 cze 2024, 10:24 

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 14 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC