Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest niedziela, 28 kwi 2024, 07:13

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Regulamin działu

W tym dziale podajemy TYLKO I WYŁĄCZNIE linki do kanałów, a nie do konkretnych filmów. Filmy umieszczamy w dziale VIDEO. Posty nieprawidłowe będą usuwane, a nie przenoszone.

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: piątek, 30 cze 2023, 13:26 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Regional Communications Minister Bridget McKenzie has defended the federal government's national program to fix mobile phone black spots following a Victorian exit.
blacksprut official

The Victorian state Labor government has announced it will go it alone in building mobile phone towers in regional areas after dumping the commonwealth's program. The state government blamed the decision on the Turnbull government failing to properly consult over site choices and a lack of transparency. Senator McKenzie defended the national program. "We made those commitments in the federal election on areas of need for regional communities and I'm really looking forward to making sure those communities get access to that infrastructure ASAP," she told ABC Radio. She said places like Aireys Inlet and Anglesea in Victoria see an eight-fold increase in population from tourism over summer and the infrastructure that covers 1000 people in the district can't support the influx. The minister declined to say whether there would be a fourth round of funding for the program in this year's federal budget. Labor frontbencher Stephen Jones said the Victorian decision was an indictment of a failed program. "In rounds one and two, 80 per cent of the locations announced were in Liberal or National Party electorates," he said. "Critical locations in areas of Victoria, particularly bush fire prone areas, have missed out."
Mr Jones said round three funding was based on 2016 election promises not community needs.

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: piątek, 30 cze 2023, 13:26 

PostNapisane: czwartek, 11 sty 2024, 09:35 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

Wow I just adore her! She is beautiful and a really good actor. I don’t think the show V is all that good, however I watch it anyway just so I can see Morena. And I don’t know if you’ve ever seen her do an interview but she is also rather comical and it seems so natural for her. I personally never even heard of her before The V, now I’ll watch anything she’s on. v7sb.club

PostNapisane: sobota, 13 sty 2024, 09:18 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

Aw, that was a really good quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also never seem to get something done. rút tiền 8xbet

PostNapisane: wtorek, 16 sty 2024, 09:29 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

Can I just now say what a relief to uncover a person that actually knows what theyre referring to on the internet. You definitely have learned to bring a challenge to light and work out it crucial. Lots more people ought to read this and see why side of the story. I cant think youre not more popular simply because you absolutely hold the gift. f8bet.biz

PostNapisane: czwartek, 18 sty 2024, 05:33 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

Well, the article is really the freshest on this notable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will certainly thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks definitely will not just be acceptable, for the excellent clarity in your writing. I will promptly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Pleasant work and also much success in your business efforts! Đăng ký VG99

PostNapisane: czwartek, 18 sty 2024, 16:30 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

This would be the right weblog for anyone who wants to learn about this topic. You understand a whole lot its nearly hard to argue to you (not that When i would want…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on the topic thats been revealed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful! Tải app 868VIP

PostNapisane: sobota, 20 sty 2024, 06:01 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

Oh my goodness! a great write-up dude. Thanks a lot However My business is experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Not able to register for it. Is there everyone obtaining identical rss issue? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx Tải app vf555

PostNapisane: środa, 31 sty 2024, 12:51 
Super Aktywny
Super Aktywny

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Good job. https://hi88.cx/

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: środa, 31 sty 2024, 12:51 

Strefa czasowa: UTC