Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest czwartek, 28 mar 2024, 13:04

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: piątek, 23 sie 2019, 14:31 
Początkujący
Początkujący

go with the M3 if possible.

This car is a fine track car, but like you called it, it is a newer fatter Miata.

With the power mods you listed not sure about those some one else might chime in on that.

It will take a good chunk of money to make it faster, about 3-5k is the average.
The brakes: in this car if you do a lot of track time, its worth the bbk upgrade.

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: piątek, 23 sie 2019, 14:31 

PostNapisane: piątek, 23 sie 2019, 19:44 
Początkujący
Początkujący

The M3 is going to make the FRS feel very slow power wise. I track a non-M e36 but with a lot of M upgrades as well as my BRZ, and the e36 accelerates noticeable quicker than my BRZ. The BRZ is overall a faster car on the track though. Consumables are pretty close in cost and not bad at all. The e36s can also be pretty reliable if you do the "normal" maintenance on them.

Its a tough choice but I dont think you can go wrong either way.

BTW, where is this M3 because if you dont buy I might to swap my good non-M parts into

PostNapisane: sobota, 24 sie 2019, 22:46 
Początkujący
Początkujący

So far Im having a great time with the vortech kit. No problems whatsoever yet. Im making 270whp with the stock pulley and fuel system. I do have full exhaust mods though, so 260whp with the stock exhaust system would be doable for sure.
If you are doing the install, you could make budget.

PostNapisane: poniedziałek, 26 sie 2019, 13:15 
Początkujący
Początkujący

That E36 sounds awesome but I suppose the catch at the price is the reliability.

Id bet youd be happier skipping straight to FI on the 86 if youre really looking to have that in between setup, you should be able to reliably match that 265 whp number while making the 86 lighter, <2600 lbs with full interior isnt too hard to do.

I agree with Code Monkey, go get some ride alongs. I think youll have to spend some money to get the 86 where youre happy with it while that E36 sounds pretty close to built where youd want it.

PostNapisane: wtorek, 27 sie 2019, 02:07 
Początkujący
Początkujący

The FRS is my gift to myself for getting a masters in ME too. My current car is a manual POS Saturn I got for free a year ago, but do what I did the first time I drove it: tell yourself you are a MASTER of engineering, you know exactly how the transmission works, and just do it. No lessons required.

Btw, what school?

PostNapisane: wtorek, 5 lis 2019, 15:52 
Początkujący
Początkujący

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

PostNapisane: piątek, 8 lis 2019, 06:36 
Początkujący
Początkujący

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: piątek, 8 lis 2019, 06:36 

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 17 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2

Strefa czasowa: UTC