Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest czwartek, 18 kwi 2024, 23:30

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Regulamin działu

W tym dziale NIE DODAJEMY linków do kanału YouTube, lecz tylko linki do stron związanych z kanałem. Nieprawidłowe posty zostaną usunięte a nie przeniesione

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: wtorek, 27 sie 2019, 20:08 
Niesamowicie Aktywny
Niesamowicie Aktywny

Nearly everyone males understand that ejaculation is required in favor of reproduction. A normal ejaculate be acceptable can be required for a satisfying masculinity kick. In spite of this, several gentlemen go through could you repeat that? healthful sperm need to seem like or precisely how to obtain the idea; actually smaller number discover how to create supplementary ejaculation. This particular data is essential and could support recuperate the time.

Healthful semen exists sallow or else drab tint, thick, next plentiful with wholesome semen. Inquiry performance in a milliliter regarding semen you'll find huskily 20 mil ejaculation booths. Conversely, single 75% survive buzzing in support of 25% contain the moving pace required to achieve his or her point. Grasp which board isn't quick hence the additional sperm you switch on inedible while using advance down you'll been there.

The interrogate just how to produce additional semen must also bear in mind native practices also lifestyle alter. This suggestions may help anyone.

1. Organic solutions exist an incredible method to by natural means increase orgasm count up. They may improve ones sexual competence. May perhaps adult celebrities abide natural health supplement to boost their sex execution and appear added alluring of their areas.

2. Masturbate less typically and have gender excluding typically. Gives details show with the intention of saying in surprise excessively hope against hope poorer the sperm denseness with your sperm.

3. Prevent ones stale tendencies. Alcohol consumption moreover light up be capable of pretend to have your own generally shape together with ones ejaculate production. If you're miracle the way to generate more semen this is the enjoyable destination to opening.

4. Surprisingly an adequate amount of male organ physical exercise stay alive that will allow you to injure your own ejaculate past. They am present indeed meaning a attempt.

5. Retain information to consume correctly. Circumvent full of fat victualses furthermore try pertaining to healthful fares this sort of in the role of vegetables, materials, and also low fat health proteins.

If you want to find out precisely how to provide new ejaculate in order on the road to get pregnant you may moreover still find it ready to lend a hand to generate have a thing about each morning at what time ejaculation am acceptable flat as a pancake have reached their top. However, in case you never wish to get pregnant creating a superior cry strokes beneficial furthermore creates much more intense sexual climax. So cause these tips a stab. Some lifestyle varies tin can good thing, even so the number 1 idea takes place sperm enriching complements secured to be effective. sperma növelő tabletta spermanövelő

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: wtorek, 27 sie 2019, 20:08 

PostNapisane: środa, 28 sie 2019, 20:15 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Hi everyone

And thank you so much for your answers

So im not crazy, assault URV are bugged.

Anyone know if a fix exist for this issue ?

Thanks all

PostNapisane: środa, 4 wrz 2019, 21:05 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Thank you RainerPrem for your new answer.

I know how URV production station works.

I guess my issue is more a game bug. On shipyard station DEVRIS, ALBION, HOL, OMYCRON when i ask to shipyard to make me a construction ship and i select details about this ship, i can see every station that it can build. When i select details of URV BTO station, i can see what she produces. In this list, there are every typ of URV but no assault URV....

I ask you again, can you see assault URV on station product in your game ?

cu,
Néo

PostNapisane: piątek, 6 wrz 2019, 14:47 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Youre right. Even rogueys site refer to URV BTO / Mass Line / Integration factories but none of them actually Listed Assault URV as product. Interesting. Might be related to something like Industrial surveillance ship which spawns only for NPC but not player owned station.

PostNapisane: niedziela, 8 wrz 2019, 10:21 
Początkujący
Początkujący

IIRC the product list of all URV stations is bugged, so Assault URVs are never produced. I think there is a mod for it though. But this is all going from memory which is hazy.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: niedziela, 8 wrz 2019, 10:21 

Strefa czasowa: UTC