Polska Akademia YouTube by Zinox
Teraz jest czwartek, 28 mar 2024, 16:09

Strefa czasowa: UTC

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 19 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: piątek, 30 sie 2019, 18:15 
Początkujący
Początkujący

The FRS is my gift to myself for getting a masters in ME too. My current car is a manual POS Saturn I got for free a year ago, but do what I did the first time I drove it: tell yourself you are a MASTER of engineering, you know exactly how the transmission works, and just do it. No lessons required.

Btw, what school?

Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: piątek, 30 sie 2019, 18:15 

PostNapisane: wtorek, 10 wrz 2019, 22:04 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Had my last car for 18 years.
Probably, unless the twins turn out to be weedier than any vehicle ever produced before.
Had a motorcycle for 25 years. Current one is going on 15 years now.

Guess Im pants at flipping stuff.

PostNapisane: piątek, 13 wrz 2019, 23:42 
Początkujący
Początkujący

CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy your new roadster -

mrs humfrz and I toured with our NC Miata for eight years and 88,000 miles. No doubt the most fun car I have ever owned sorry, FR-S, but your top just wont go back - .

Yep, learn to pack light and you will be just fine for touring.

humfrz

PostNapisane: niedziela, 15 wrz 2019, 23:03 
Początkujący
Początkujący

First and foremost find some one in your area that has one and will take you for a ride or drive it preferably. You could go to a dealer but you want to get a decent test drive out of it to get a better understanding of this car. A 10 minute drive in traffic is going to be pretty lacklustre. If you enjoy it I say go for it I have 2 little ones and an SUV a company car and the BRZ as my weekend/track toy. Every time I get in I smile, heck peeking into the garage here and there puts a grin on my face. You can make it work for you if you really want to but you need to be sure you will enjoy this or any car you are considering. I think it would be smart to look at a pre-owned model year that way if it doesnt work out you wont be hit so hard by depreciation vs buying new. I dont think I could live without some form of fun car just for me...but thats me.

PostNapisane: niedziela, 29 wrz 2019, 18:12 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Really sounds like the BRZ is not a car for your current situation. I just dont think youll get the most out of it. Infrequent driving wont help. This car has a lot of quirks you have to learn your way around, like the clutch and the notchy shifting you mentioned. Glaring when youre new to the car and not so much when youre "used" to it. Youll just find yourself being frustrated if you dont drive it as often and dont get to know it well enough. I say go with one of the other options.

PostNapisane: czwartek, 3 paź 2019, 16:56 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Those are vastly different cars. What do you like in a car? From the options you listed, the things they have in common are speed and luxury. If you go towards the Mercs, there is more emphasis on the luxury and comfort aspect, but they are a bit pedestrian and personally I wouldnt ever go for those two. If youre considering a 570S, and money isnt an issue, then go for it. Youll have daily excitement and something truly special to spend your time in.

PostNapisane: sobota, 5 paź 2019, 00:36 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Hello everyone, I have decided my next car is going to be the frs. Im the type of person that is picky about the interior. After looking at the scion website I found that Im only interested in the monogram series hid, dual climate control, heated side mirrors. My question is since the monogram series is limited and has been released for some time already, is it possible to still order one? If thats not an option, can I add those options on the new 2015 frs? Because I dont see them listed as available accessories on the website. Thanks in advance.

PostNapisane: sobota, 5 paź 2019, 03:26 
Początkujący
Początkujący

Hello all first post here. I am a 20 year old university student here in New Zealand and currently drive a BRZ as my first car. I am likely getting a new car at the end of next year when I am halfway through my studies and the new car will be used as a daily for university. So need opinions thanks. The cars that I have had my eyes on is mainly a Mercedes glc63s amg which I could get but have also been thinking about a c63s or possibly a Mclaren 570s if the price drops a little bit by the end of next year. What do you people think? Please let me know your opinions or any recommendations of other cars I could look into. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNapisane: sobota, 5 paź 2019, 06:10 
Początkujący
Początkujący

1- Nothing has been confirmed by anybody as far as a "second gen" goes
2 - The only quasi official statement was from Subaru of America that the car was not being discontinued in 2020 as rumour had stated.
3 - The average buyer at least in north America for the new ones is closer to 35 to 40
4 - If the boxer disappears the car disappear it is as simple as that. There will never be a Toyota or Subaru solo version

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: sobota, 5 paź 2019, 06:10 

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 19 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1, 2

Strefa czasowa: UTC